It is the mission of Arnett Elementary to embrace and attend to the individual needs of our students, regardless of the obstacles.
1. To encourage students to value themselves and their accomplishments.
2. To encourage students to achieve their academic potential as outlined through Kentucky’s academic expectations as measured by the Commonwealth Accountability And Testing System and to achieve their personal potential as capable, responsible and caring individuals.
3. To provide a comprehensive curriculum in line with Kentucky’s Curriculum Framework and content guidelines which challenge our students to be competent, creative and critical thinkers and meets the goals of the Kentucky Education Reform Act.
4. To provide a secure environment.
5. To provide the necessary educational materials and appropriate student—teacher ratio.
6. To encourage communication and interaction among parents, community, school, staff, and the board of education.