The Erlanger-Elsmere Independent Schools Board of Education (“Board”) is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Board representing the District at large. This appointment will be effective until the end of the term in December 2022.
Responsibilities include setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget. Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available at 500 Graves Avenue, Erlanger, KY 41018 or online at erlanger.kyschools.us. Mail applications to: Superintendent, ATTN: Board Vacancy, 500 Graves Avenue, Erlanger, KY 41018.
The application deadline has been extended to 4 PM on Friday, October 29, 2021.