To continue supporting our students during virtual learning, our School Nutrition Department will offer pick-up meal service for our students at no cost.
Families who wish to utilize this service should complete this form.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- School kitchens will be open for pickup at Arnett, Howell, Lindeman, Miles and Lloyd.
Tichenor Middle school will not be open at this time, but Tichenor students can pick up meals at Lloyd or an elementary school close to home.
- Pick up will begin on Wednesday, August 26 and will continue on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Families can pick up meals at any district school. They do not have to go to their child’s home school, they can select the one school that is most convenient. This will allow families or multi-families to pick up for all of their children at one location.
- Students do not have to be present at meal pickup.
- Be sure to complete this form if you plan to participate in meal pickup so we’re sure to have food for you! You only need to sign up once.
We’re here to help!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 859-342-4690 if you need assistance.