As a friendly reminder of the information we shared lasts school year, during the summer, and during our open houses and enrollments- Information from the Cabinet for Health and Family Services Dept. for Public Health:
- ALL students in K-12 must show proof of having received two doses of Hepatitis A vaccine to attend school
- STUDENTS AGED 16 YEAR OR OLDER, must who proof of having received two doses of Meningococcal ACWY vaccnie to attend school. If the first dose of MenACWY was received at age 16 years or older, the second dose is not required for school entry.
- To meet this requirement current Certificate of Immunization Status must be provided to the school showing the dates your child received these vaccine(s). If your child has already received the age-appropriate vaccines for school entry, he or she will not be required to receive the vaccine(s) again.
- Online information is available at https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/index.html
- Please contact our district office or your student's school if you require assistance in obtaining the vaccinations.