Skip To Main Content

Food Service Department

Current and past menus can be found in the "Documents" panel to the right of this page. 

Free/Reduced Meals

Beginning with the 2016-17 school year, the Erlanger-Elsmere School District will take part in the Community Eligibility Program. As such, you will not need to fill out a Free/Reduced Lunch application this year. 

Birthday Treats

We want to help celebrate your student's special day with their classmates!
Call the School Nutrition Office (859) 342-4690 and order treats through our department.
Treats vary by  vendor availability.
Place order in advance to secure specific treats.


Cafeteria Managers




Arnett Elementary

Sharon Reffitt


Howell Elementary

Tammy Hughes


Lindeman Elementary

Denise Rice


Miles Elementary

Genia Allen


Tichenor Middle School

Cindy Woolum


Lloyd High School

Hollie Zinga


Nondiscrimination statement

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.


Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3)  email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement