Families in Transition
The Families in Transition (FiT) program at Erlanger-Elsmere Schools is committed to ensuring equal access to educational opportunities and assistance for children and youth experiencing homelessness.
If you or your loved ones are living in temporary housing (including staying in a hotel or a shelter, or with friends or relatives), please contact us to see if you qualify for extended services through our FiT program. If you are a student who has been kicked out of your home or is currently couch surfing, we would like to hear from you as well.
If your housing is inadequate or if you're dealing with collapsed housing, infestations, or a lack of electricity or running water we may also be able to provide support services.
We are here to help.
859.342.2427 or 513.429.0207
Lindeman Elementary, 859.727.1188
Miles Elementary, 859.727.2231 or 859-444-9611
Resources and Information
- Does Your Child Qualify for FiT Services?
- Helpful District & Community Resources
- FiT Resources for Schools
- Teaching Students About Family and Youth Homelessness
- Homelessness: By the Numbers
- Up Close and Personal: Stories of Those Experiencing Homelessness
- We Welcome Your Donation