Please Remember to VOTE! A postcard is supposed to go out to all Kentuckians today and over the next few days letting them know how to request an absentee ballot through a state online portal. If you are not a registered voter you can still register to vote. The deadline to register is May 26th. All registered voters are able to vote by absentee ballot due to COVID-19.
Are you ready to vote in the upcoming election?
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to primary election delays across the country, including Kentucky. As a result, the Kentucky primary will be held Tuesday, June 23. Below is a quick snapshot of the new information you need to keep in mind for the upcoming primary.
Make Sure You’re Ready to Vote
- Check your registration HERE.
- Make sure your address and personal information are correct.
- Register online HERE to vote.
- Voter Registration Deadline is Tuesday, May 26 at 4pm.
4 Ways to Vote
There are four (4) ways to vote in the upcoming primary:
- Absentee by mail
- Hand-delivery of absentee ballot
- Vote early in-person (appointment with county clerk recommended)
- Vote on Election Day in-person (appointment with county clerk recommended)