The Erlanger-Elsmere Independent Schools Board of Education (Board) is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Board representing the District at large. This appointment will be effective until the end of the term in December 2020.
Responsibilities include: setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget. Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available at 500 Graves Avenue, Erlanger, KY 41018 or online by clicking here.
Applications can be mailed to: Superintendent, ATTN: Board Vacancy, 500 Graves Avenue, Erlanger, KY 41018.
Applications can be dropped off at: 500 Graves Avenue, Erlanger, KY 41018
Applications can be emailed to: Chad Molley, Superintendent
The deadline for applications has been extended. Application documents should be submitted no later than 4:00 pm on Friday, August 21, 2020.